We’re delighted to announce that we’ve been recognized by Comparably for the second time this year with a 2022 Comparably Award for Best Company Culture in the small and mid-size category. Earlier this year, Hiya was also recognized with a 2022 Comparably Award for Best Perks and Benefits.
This latest recognition places Hiya’s culture amongst the top 100 highest rated small/medium sized companies based on employee feedback over the last 12 months. To learn more, see the complete list of honorees on Comparably.com.
To be considered for Best Company Culture in the Comparably Awards, companies are judged based on a minimum threshold of reviews between November 27, 2021 through November 29, 2022. Feedback from employees is evaluated based on a number of factors that contribute to a best place to work including leadership, team, environment, compensation, career growth, work-life balance, outlook and more.
The latest recognition from Comparably validates the culture that we’ve built and are growing at Hiya. Here’s what our teammates shared in their feedback on Comparably:
We have a collaborative and supportive team
- “The most positive thing about the culture and environment here is the understanding that we are all people [with] lives outside of our work at Hiya. You're trusted to do the work you're responsible for and are never shamed for taking time off or breaks for whatever reason.”
- “Everyone is on the same team and there is strong support for each other.”
- “We all expect the best from ourselves and our co-workers. We're encouraged to strive to be better but in a motivating and positive manner.”
We’re united by our core values
- “Focused on achievement with a can-do culture, zero politics”
- “We live our values and believe in them”
- “Working to make Hiya better every day.
We never stop improving
- “We are here to learn and grow.”
- “We provide everyone the opportunity to explore and innovate within the scope of the products and services. This allows people to learn, grow, and see their impact in the company.”
We have the best team
- “The other people who work here make it worth coming into work.”
- “The amazing people we've hired across all teams.
- “My awesome team makes me the happiest at work. It's amazing to work with such a close knit group of people who all have the same goals.”
Our core values guide what we do and how we do it - and we attribute much of our success to these values:
We’re proud to have built and continue to grow a motivating culture that people want to be a part of. If you’re interested in joining our growing, award-winning team, visit our careers page to learn more about our open opportunities.