This week Hiya was honored by Built In on their esteemed 2023 Best Places to Work Awards. We couldn’t be more proud of our team and the winning culture we’ve built at Hiya.
The annual awards program includes companies of all sizes, from startups to those in the enterprise, and honors both remote-first employers as well as companies in large tech markets across the U.S. Hiya received recognition in both the Seattle Best Midsize Places to Work and Seattle Best Places to Work lists - ranked 4th spot and 14th, respectively. The Seattle Best Midsize Places to Work category recognizes the 100 best companies with 101-1000 employees, and Seattle Best Places to Work category recognizes the 100 best companies across all employee sizes.
- See the full list of 100 Best Midsized Companies to Work For in Seattle
- Be sure to check out the full list Best Place to Work
Built In, an ever-growing global technology platform, determines the winners based on an algorithm, using company data about compensation and benefits. The program also weighs criteria like remote and flexible work opportunities, programs for DEI, and other people-first cultural offerings.
“It’s my honor to congratulate this year’s Best Places to Work winners,” says Sheridan Orr, Chief Marketing Officer, Built In. “These exemplary companies understand their people are their most valuable asset, and they’ve stepped up to meet the modern professional’s new expectations, including the desire to work for companies that deliver purpose, growth, and inclusion. These winners set the stage for a human-centered future of work, and we can’t wait to see that future unfold.”
At Hiya we offer our team members a competitive and comprehensive benefits package (did we mention we were just recognized by Comparably for best perks and benefits?!). At Hiya, our team is our most significant differentiator.
Some perks of being a Hiyan:
- Equity compensation
- 401K program with a 3% match through Fidelity Investments
- Self-managed vacation plan
- 15 Paid holidays including Recharge Days
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision for the employee and 50% coverage for dependants
- Flexible spending, health savings accounts, and Pretax dependent day care savings plan
- Paid parental leave
- Voluntary Life and AD&D, and Accident insurance options
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long-term disability coverage (in qualifying states)
- Donation Matching for a charity of your choice (up to $1,000/ year)
- $1,000/year reimbursement in Professional Development funds
Our core values guide what we do and how we do it - and we attribute much of our success to these values. When you are a Hiyan, you are a member of a community that respects your time and values your collaborative input.
How to Join the Team
Hiya is growing fast and hiring globally; check out our careers page for open positions and more details on the benefits of being a Hiyan. Click here for more information about our core values and awards.