Hiyans from all three offices came together virtually in January to celebrate the achievements of 2020 and to get enthused for a promising 2021. With the global pandemic situation, Hiya migrated its annual employee kickoff session to Zoom and made the best of an unpleasant situation.
While we cannot share all of the internal details, here are some of the highlights of Hiya Activate 2021:
- Hiya turned 4! Sure, we’re still newish, but are growing and growing up fast, and cannot wait to see where we’ll be by the 5th birthday of the company.
- We hired 48 awesome new people in 2020 and are planning on adding more and more talent. As we grow and expand, the demand for knowledge and expertise will increase as well, so we are constantly on the lookout for skilled individuals to join our powerhouse of a team.
- We signed on 120+ new enterprise customers, and are locked and loaded to add even more this year. Sure, you see how hard our Account Reps work year-round to spread the gospel that is Hiya, but when you sum it up into one number, you cannot help but be proud to be part of a team that very simply… delivers.
- Hiya was named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers for 2020.
“Forbes and Statista analyzed more than 7 million data points to identify the top startup employers. In particular, three aspects of each company were assessed during the evaluation: employer reputation, employee satisfaction, and company growth.”
You can read the full article of this great achievement at Forbes.
- We landed new partners, such as Telenor Norway and are working to partner with further carriers globally. You know you’re creating value when organizations of this magnitude put their trust in you to provide them a solution for branding their calls.
- Hiyans had the chance to hear from partners and customers directly. Hearing from people who have been working with Hiya to implement our solutions is confirmation that we do what we do well.
- We were named one of Seattle’s Best Places to Work by Built In. Even though we’re physically apart for the time being, the Hiya fam is still a close-knit and supportive community.
Hiya was ranked 86th Fastest-Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2020 Technology Fast 500™.
For lack of a face-to-face get together, Hiyans got to enjoy a thrilling journey through time in virtual escape rooms. With coworkers this competitive, it’s no wonder Hiya pushes to be at the top of their game.
- Hiya is going to keep driving the modernization of the Voice Call in 2021 and many years to come.
Case in point, dear reader, look out for us, because Hiya is here to stay. Nay, here to win!